Gain expertise in building surveying with our Advanced Diploma of Building Surveying designed for professionals in the construction industry. Delve into compliance requirements, construction methods, and materials application, tailored specifically for Building Institute NSW.
- Comprehensive coverage of compliance requirements and construction techniques.
- Focus on statutory building surveying regulations and advisory services.
- Application of knowledge to residential and commercial buildings up to three storeys.
- Collaboration with industry specialists for thorough assessment and verification.
- Emphasis on safety and compliance in the built environment.
- Preparation for licensing and certification requirements as per relevant authorities.
Embark on a fulfilling career in building surveying and contribute significantly to the development and safety of our built environment.
After completing the Advanced Diploma of Building Surveying CPC60121 at Building Institute NSW, you’ll qualify for the job title of Building Surveyor.
You can also join the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors, the national professional organisation for building surveying.
Other example job roles include:
There are no entry requirements for this Advanced Diploma of Building Surveying qualification.
All applicants are required to complete the following to determine suitability for admission:
- complete a Pre-training Review (PTR); and
- must undertake a literacy and numeracy assessment
If you want to get advanced diploma of building surveying Qualification by RPL Process, the candidate MUST provide the following required documents:
1. 100 points ID
2. Unique Student Identifier – USI number
3. Resume (Relevant Industry)
4. Reference Letter (Relevant Industry)
6. Worksite Photos & Videos evidence
Units of Competency
To achieve this advanced diploma of building surveying qualification, competency must be demonstrated in:
For the elective units:
- up to 3 units may be selected from the elective units listed below
- up to 2 units may be selected from any currently endorsed Training Package or accredited course at Advanced Diploma, Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma level.
An asterisk (*) against a unit code below indicates that there is a prerequisite requirement that must be met. Prerequisite unit(s) must be assessed before assessment of any unit of competency with an asterisk. Check the unit of competency for information on specific prerequisite requirements. All prerequisite requirements are packaged in the qualification.
On successful completion of this course you may seek entry into a building surveying or building and construction-oriented degree offered by VET colleges.
The advanced diploma of building surveying qualification is online based as well as Face to Face and Blended Up to 2 years full time class.